Thursday, May 26, 2005

"It's Not My Fault"

A Very quotable line from Star Wars, and a very good reaction to any of our 4 readers who wish to point out to me that I promised an update to the buttons you see directly on the left-hand side of the screen. It was my plan to perform this feat last weekend, but it got delayed and I was going to do it today. Now I will not be around until the 6th of June concerning matters best left till another time, if you really care at all. I will be back, there will be an update, and I even have one more addition now that it has taken this long.

While I am gone, if Dave happens by our site, it would be great if he perchance were to look into the fact that our previous blogs are not in fact archiving, and that i have no idea how to archive the comic when it commences. Theses are things I need Dave to look into, as I am busy as all heck.

Vale!

No comments: