Friday, May 20, 2005

Better than the first two...

Well I went into episode 3 with very low expectations, as opposed to the way i had hyped myself up for episode 1. I'm glad to say that my expectations were met and even exceeded. Storywise, I wont really say anything, as everyone knows going into the film what plots points must be achieved here and what questions must be answered. Granted there were a few unexpected hints and revelations that ever so slighty filled out the story.
I can believe that Obi-Wan will become the grizzled old hermit introduced 28 years ago. The part was played quite well. And this time around I hated Anakin for the reasons we are actually supposed to hate him for as opposed to the reasons we've hated him for the last 6 years.
Good film, might see it again in the theatre, definitely will pick up on dvd.

Rebellion > Republic

No comments: