Monday, May 16, 2005

The Final Episode

My wife and I have tickets to the opening of the final Star Wars movie, Revenge of the Sith. I will tell you how it was (with as little spoilers as possible) when I have seen it. Woohaa!

This brings me to a new point. At the behest of nothing so great as my own desires there will soon be a few more links and additions to the site. The first will be a review of various "dork" media that Dave and I have sampled. My first will be of the new Star Wars movie, and I'm sure that Dave would love to tell all our readers (all 4 of you) what Guild Wars is like. We'll start up reviewing movies that are gone to, new games that we play, with some amount of infrequency. The second addition will be a link to my newly created accout on deviantART. My work, once I have digitized, sized and fiddled with it, will be up for display, and even for purchase as prints in the not too distant future. As for the comic, I have been working ever so diligently (read: sketching) at it, and as my partner-in-crime brother will soon be joining me in my current abode, the comic will come to fruition some time within a month. Then all I have to do is figure out a way to archive the dang thing. Think about it readers, I'll finally have to do some art.

Vale!

No comments: