Sunday, February 13, 2005

Where I be, yo.

Where am I at you might be wondering? Or maybe you're not. Fuck you either way. I'm sitting in a dormitory room in the outskirts of Tokyo, Japan. To be more specific i'm sitting on the shitter, in a dormitory room in the outskirts of Tokyo, Japan. I've been here about a month now. In Japan that is, not on the shitter. Why? For work, but who cares about that. And I finally get to go home in like 4 days!! YAY!!! It's not that bad of a place really. It'd be way cooler to be here on vacation, or even be here for work with another American. But as it is, i'm pretty much alone. There are a few people who I know here, and who speak ok english, but it's still hard being somewhere totally foreign. The point of this post? I don't fucking know. It's not like anyones reading anyways. They do have good ass cheeseburgers at the McDonalds here.

No comments: