Sunday, February 13, 2005

Sick. Again.

What great timing my body has. My last weekend in Japan, and a 3day weekend at that, and i break out in a fever. The place I've been working is like a disease factory. Half the guys I know there have been out sick at least one day since I've been here. They all run around in their SARS masks all day, but they apparently don't work too well. I was supposed to go out and play with the other kids last night, but ended up home in bed instead. Oh well. Just as well seeing as how I had plans to go out being a tourist today. I went to some big aquarium place called Sea Paradise. Pretty cool stuff. I watched some dolphins fuck. It was... odd. Then got pictures of a couple more of them swimming around with their dicks hanging out. Don't you wish you were me?

No comments: