Wednesday, September 21, 2005

Prerequiste Updates

Well, the comic is now two weeks old. Yay for the comic. I already have at least one person asking for more than one update per week. All I can say is I'll see how it goes. I've also seen at least one request for a bit more info into the characters, and all I have to say is wiat for now. it would spoil some of the drive to go on in the story if you all knew what was going on.

I am worth $1,409,200 on HumanForSale.com! And you all thought I was worthless.

So school is starting again, for many people (all the people I live with and me). You ever get that wierd anticipation when waiting for some thing like this to happen? Like you want it to happen, but you aren't sure if you really do? I sure do.

Portland has the most intersting and fun layout of most any city I've been in for an extended period of time. Considering that this would include Spokane Washington, Ritzville Washington and Lacey Washington, I guess I shouldn't be so enthralled but I am. One thing about me, I seem fairly easy to impress that way. Simple shop I wanted to go in to, and then I realize it's connected to a mall. now, I'm not usually a fan of malls, but this one was just too cool. it had fountains, some interesting shops, and the best food court I've seen. Not only that, but the toy shop in it had a numbered collector's replica of Han Solo frozen in carbonite on display.

Ok, so maybe that's what impressed me, but still. . .

No comments: