Saturday, March 19, 2005

Allergies Suck, and other Pertinent Information

The pollen has gotten to me so bad that I had to take Allergy stuff. Kind of like Cough syrup, only not.

On news of this site, I hope to have a basic template (no this is no the basic one) and a few themed ones up by about May. With any luck, the Comic will also be up around that time. Hence, if you currently come here to laugh at Davey Whit's inability to html code without raping it, there will be something else for you to visist our site for.

I'm thinking of using the old Tag-line for the basic template, just so you can all follow my train of though. Either that, or I'll use the one my wife and I have been teasing about for days, "Davey Whit Broke Me".

Farewell.

Edit: It turns out it was not allergie but a butt-kicking cold. I have been down in bed for the last 2 days because of it. Thought you would all really care to know.

No comments: